Fire up your creativity and free yourself to write better stories.
Kelly’s Improvisational Writing Workshop
This Summer, Imagine:
- You wake up eager to write, full of fire, your vital creative energy flowing, the wonder of it all!
- You have a proven step-by-step process that makes the hardest part of writing your stories — easier.
- You have a collaborative, playful process that fills you with confidence. There’s a chance you’ll fall in love with your writing — again, or for the first time.
Learn the Creative Tools of Improv to:
- Make writing easier — by connecting to your creativity.
- Breakthrough self-sabotage caused by write-fright.
- Write regardless of what others think.
- Use both Inner Guidance & Critic as a compass.
- Create livelier, more engaging drafts.
- Increase productivity to gather a body of work.
- Write stories with easy, quick 3-step formula.
- Work well with others.
- Have fun! (OPTIONAL)
Here’s How The Writing Retreat Unfolds . . .
Morning Session: You Will:
- Write from your higher creativity.
- Stop perfectionism & self-criticism.
- Balance left and right brain to write in flow.
- Find out how to choose creative buddies.
- Create word pictures worth a 1000 words/
- Discover the most important creative tool to free your writing (and why that’s important!)
Break and Discussion.
Afternoon: You Will:
- Set up a timeline.
- Tap into your imagination, senses and emotions to write stories.
- Find out how to create characters that are emotionally engaging, entertaining.
- My ‘Simple Secret’ that makes writing easier and more fun for ever after.
- A Review of the 4 improvisational writing tools (plus a few playful tricks) to fall in love with the creative process of writing.
One-Day Writing Retreat with Kelly Morgan
May 7, 2022
Pacific Time: 10:00 AM 12:30 PM / LUNCH / 1:30 to 3:30. |
Eastern Time 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM / BREAK / 4:30 to 7:30.